Brewery Social Media Plan
Social Media Package for the Local Craft Brewery
Social Media Posting & Management
- Daily social media management
- Posting a minimum of 4 times per week on Instagram and Facebook
- Consistent interaction on Instagram and Facebook (liking, commenting, and following, at least every other day)
- Update current Facebook page with current and pertinent information including stories, beer-related content, promotions, events, and other things we discuss.
- Post to Facebook page regularly with engaging and informative information designed to lure current and new followers and new and repeat customers.
- Add pictures and videos as received from your brewery, or will use photos and videos I personally take with relevant and engaging information.
- Update all events and promotions as needed, and promote organically.
- Check and respond to comments, reviews, and check-ins daily (or minimum of every 48 hours.) Will also help handle damage control from bad reviews or comments with appropriate wording and potentially use of incentives as confirmed by brewery manager/owner.
- Update and post to Instagram regularly with current and pertinent information including stories, beer-related content, promotions, events, and other things we discuss.
- Respond to comments and follows as necessary with appropriate responses.
- Seek to gain followers to encourage new and repeat customers.
- Post Instagram-specific contests and promotions as confirmed by brewery owner/manager
What About Other Social Media Platforms?
Twitter and other platforms as discussed on an a la carte basis.
1. Pro photography and video option
2. Facebook advertising option
3. Blogging and content creation option
4. New website option
Request a quote for these upgrades.